The New NDK Head Office

4 January 2012
1401 Views
Comments are off for this post

Following the expansion of its customer-base and the growing demand to meet the ever-increasing customer needs, NDK Financial Services, a specialist finance house with creative approach to providing financial services, has relocated to an ultra-modern facility opposite the Accra Sports Stadium. Located a few metres away from its former facility near the Osu Cemetery Traffic light, the six storey with state of the art facilities, is meant to give the company a new facelift in the industry and also give customers the warmth and comfort they require. Constructed by Italian construction giants, Michellite, the new facility was commissioned on December 20, 2011, at the forecourt of the now ‘Onanye Aba House’ before some big wigs in the industry. The ceremony attracted mainly friends of the owner, Oko Nikoi Dzani, the Winneba Youth Choir and one of the country’s revered men of God, EastWood Anaba, in an atmosphere of praise and worship. NDK, one of the leading non financial institutions in the country, covers from gap loans, to warehousing, to SME financing but without the hustle and confusion. Indeed, NDK is the first company in the Finance House category of the NON-Banking Services industry in Ghana and began operations in 1991, from a rented property at Kingsway Mall in Accra, prior to the enhancement of the Financial Institutions (Non-Banking Law) of 1993- PNDC 328. The Head of Marketing of NDK, Mr Tony Quaye, told he media the company was committed to providing quality service which is the cornerstone of the business operations of the company. ‘Our excellence in the industry explains why both small and large businesses as well as individuals are comfortable working with us,’ Mr Quaye said.